Thursday, February 24, 2011

time go a TINY faster...

Ok.. 12 days from today will be a bIG DAY!!! We are going to be finding out what we are having!!!! o my goodness. can't wait.
THEN we can really prepare!!!
and pick a name.. (yeah!!)
and get the room together! (ya ya!!!!!!!)
and tell everyone! (Ye HAW!)
and call our baby a HIM OR a HER! (GREAT GREAT!) not a kid or a child.. or the worst.. an IT.
o can't wait..
can't wait..
REALLY can't wait...
the countdown is on..

AND NOW THE QUESTION IS... what do you think we are having?? Sean says girl every time I ask him. My mom says girl and so does Sean's mom. Dad think's it a boy all the way and so does my boss Melissa... I HAVE NO IDEA.. yep. no inspiration for me with that!

6 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

BOY BOY BOY!!! What do i get if Im right??

David and Kira said...

girl

Nick and Dani said...

I've hardly been around you so I can't make a good guess! ;) I'm voting boy. Nick voted boy. Z votes girl, though, so he can date a foxy lady when they're old enough. :)

Tonja Lee said...

I vote girl because I had a dream that you found out and you called me and told me it was a girl! When I was pregnant I had dreams every night that I was having a girl and I did. Soooo, my dreams obviously know whats up. :)

BUT...on the other hand...when you are standing there talking to me and I talk about your belly/baby I always say "he/him" without even thinking about it.

Gosh. I just don't know.

Time go fast so that I can plan the best baby shower ever with Melissa. WOOOOO!!!!

*~McGarys~* said...

I think a girl. But either way your baby will be soo cute! Can't wait.

Liz Morrill said...

let's just pray that his or her legs are NOT crossed!!!
You guys are gonna make great parents!!
can't wait to hear!

Popular Posts