So this weekend Sean and I took a couple of days and spent them together... Just me and him. Friday after work we spent the night in Salt Lake at a BEAUTIFUL hotel before heading up to Park city and going to the Sundance Film Festival, we go to walk around and see lots of fun shops (Sean wasn't much into that :) but he put up with his wife who wanted to) And made plans to go back with his brothers this coming week. I didn't get tickets in advance... MY BAD so we didn't get to see a show but hope to go see one later this week.
We did see Cuba Gooding JR.... and now Sean and I are practically famous... We'll be signing autographs all week... hahaha jokin. BUT seriously.
Sean says he went to network cause he "wants to do movies" and he plans on being famous someday. I guess I will be right there riding on his coat tails! Can't wait for that.
After that we just came home and had a nice quite Sunday and MONDAY too! I had a 3 DAY WEEKEND... I needed the time off badly... I have felt so worn out the last week or so. So it was perfect timing for this little break. And Monday... Sean and I layed around most of the morning and then FINALLY got some deep cleaning done and I TOOK DOWN OUR TREE!! HEY its before February! So we are good. SOME people say its lazy but I say it just keeps the Christmas spirit around longer! :) We just had a super dry Fred (our tree) by the time I got him down. LOTS to vaccum up! BUT I got it all done!
NOW tomorrow its back to the dentist... I have to get my permenant cap put on because I had a root canal the other day (I had a tooth crack right before Sean and I got married). So that is where I will spend my day off tomorrow. Fun FUN fun. I have pictures of the Festival I just have to load up onto the computer! So.. I will get those up sooner or later! PEACE OUT
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
2 comments:
Your so nice. Are guys going to be around in April?
I think that we might be down there in April some time
Post a Comment