Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Bring it on BABY! 2009 is here!
FINALLY. I can't think of a better way to start 2009 then with Sean. This our first whole year together and I can't wait to see what it brings!! We already have some exciting plans and I can't wait to see how it goes! But here are some highlights from 2008:
  • 1.1st family vacation in a while with my family (WE WENT TO CANCUN!!)
  • 2. I got a job in UT and I moved down from WA (and I love it!)
  • 3. I met Sean June 1, 2008 and he was so sweet (and helpful!)
  • 4. I celebrated the July 4 with Sean and Christine (I MET HIS WHOLE DAD's FAMILY)
  • Sean and I fell IN LOVE!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
  • We flew out to my families home in California so he could meet my family and talk to my dad...
  • Sean proposed....
  • 5. I got to be roommates with Christine! we wanted to do that since I was like 12 and we finally got to!! It was wonderful!
  • Sean and I got Sealed for TIME AND ALL ETERNITY in the Bountiful Temple. It was BEAUTIFUL!
  • Went on our honeymoon.... HEADED down to Florida and cruised out of Tampa! and spent a WONDERFUL week all by ourselves!
  • Had our first Thanksgiving together
  • Got our first Christmas tree! And decorated out home!
  • Celebrated our first Christmas together (pictures coming soon...)
  • AND GOT TO HAVE A NEW Years EVE together... and KISSED at the strike of midnight, watched the ball drop and yelled HAPPY new YEAR!

And now we are starting our first year... I can't wait to see what it bring!

No comments:

Popular Posts