So... I have a suprise for SEAN this weekend... And there will be lots of pictures after this, him and I both have a 3 day weekend so we are excited and I will be taking him on a little adventure! Can't wait to tell you all about it, but for now its a secret!Wednesday, January 14, 2009
funny picture..
this is in the Belize Jungle.... Sean and I went cave inner tubing then did this zip line through the jungle! It was so insane, and quite the experience. I was AMAZING at it by the way. I couldn't find a picture of Sean doing this but as soon as I do I will post it.
So... I have a suprise for SEAN this weekend... And there will be lots of pictures after this, him and I both have a 3 day weekend so we are excited and I will be taking him on a little adventure! Can't wait to tell you all about it, but for now its a secret!
So... I have a suprise for SEAN this weekend... And there will be lots of pictures after this, him and I both have a 3 day weekend so we are excited and I will be taking him on a little adventure! Can't wait to tell you all about it, but for now its a secret!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
2 comments:
Sandals in the jungle?!
Hooray for you!!! What a great way to start of the new year, married!! The pictures look great! Good luck to you this year. How nice that you get to start up your own photography business. I'd love to do that some day.
Post a Comment