Saturday, January 10, 2009

building it together...

When you get married you do everything slightly differently, at least I have. Everything I do is with the thought of Sean in my mind, and how he would want it done, or if he might be able to help me do it better. And I have come to rely more and more on him even though the amount of time when you put a number to it, it seems we have only been married a little while, but our friendship and our confidence in each other and our trust makes it feel like forever. Sean is so supportive and he treats me so well and encourages me and helps me when I need it. Recently Sean and I decided that we are going to start our own business.
DRUM ROLL PLEASE................
Or very own photography business. WE WILL BE IN THIS TOGETHER!!! Sean keeps saying "I just want to watch you work!" I can't wait to share that with him. I have taken pictures for years and loved it. I have done if for free for my friends and those close to me that I love and I LOVE to be behind the camera. I had done so much in front of it with all my pageants and the photos that come with and then also with ABC when I was living in Seattle. I feel like I have a great perspective now being behind it! So watch out here I come!! I will let you all know when we are up and running for business! And what our website it. I actually did my first "official" set of engagement pictures this last week. And I have 2 appointments set up to do family pictures and a wedding at the beginning of the summer. I can't wait to get more lined up! So when we get the ball really rolling I will let you know. I can't wait to tell everyone the name! So you just WAIT!! I know you can barely handle the suspense... but you will just have to be patient!
hey mom.. I LOVE YOU

2 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

Congrats! That will be so much fun! I hope we get to see each other next month

David and Kira said...

okay, I was just thinking we needed to update our family picture sometime soon. Last we had ours taken was almost 1 1/2 yrs ago. I will be calling you when you get your business set up! I'm excited to see what you have taken already! are you ready for 4 crazy kids running everywhere?!!!

Popular Posts