Chase is thrilled with the thought of a baby to play with! (He thinks.. for now at least) And I am so excited for the rest of my pregnancy. I will be 10 weeks this coming Wednesday and I've had an ultrasound and loads of blood work. Baby's heart rate was 148 and we could see the heartbeat way before they listened for it. We have only one baby on board so no multiples for us (my body says thank goodness but my mommy heart would have loved to have two) and I'm due August 6th. That would be fantastic day in our house! It's my birthday and also my dad's birthday. But if this baby is anything like Chase, he'll arrive August 3rd with a bang.
I am slightly nervous for this labor and delivery but that is a whole other post. (Thank you Obama Care for providing me with ZERO choices and taking away the insurance that I had that covered my infertility and let me pick my own DR and hospital) We got pregnant in the nic of time. As of January 1st we lost our coverage and it has been replaced with a more expensive/less coverage option. Grrrrreat. (SARcasM) Anyways! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! I'm so excited for our journey together as a family and to meet our newest little addition.
As for right now, I'm 100% happy and contend to be pregnant and not have to share my baby. (I don't love to share...) It's hard for me to let other hold my little one... husband included.. I love these months of just baby and me walking around all the time. And Chase of course is already so sweet and involved. He talks to baby and says baby talks back. He is sure he's having a baby squirrel. (baby girl... I THINK) and that baby squirrel loves baseball. It tells him that every time he puts his ear to my belly. We are all super excited.
More story to tell! But I'm off to nap! My boys are both sleeping and I'm losing valuable precious minutes! XOXO all. Thanks for the support and love and especially the prayers you have sent our way. We needed them! And they came through for us. YAY!!! Here we are 2014!!!! Now we are three but soon we will be four!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment