Thursday, November 8, 2012

a few updates!

1. LOVING the DC area. All of it.
2. Chase is a funny kid. He tells jokes and does things with the intent to make us laugh. He is so fun.
3. Sean is loving his job on the Hill. like.. LOVING it.
4. CHRIS STEWART (my father in law) was elected to be... CONGRESSMAN STEWART. Utah's 2nd district has wonderful leadership. It feels good to know my vote won a good man into office. I've know him for years now and I couldn't love him anymore. I feel good knowing not all politicians are as bad as the media makes them sound. I'm so proud of him. He is a great man.
5. We had two new Stewart babies born in the last two weeks! One niece, Layna Lyn, and one nephew, Thomas Haden. and they are BEAUTIFUL.
6. Chase's favorite animal is still a kitty. EVERYTHING is a kitty. BUT he loves ducks and elephants too.
7. We are library card holders out here in Virginia... and PROUD of it!
8. Chase can RUN! JUMP! and really do anything he feels like.
9. Chase now wears a size 4 shoe.. he is getting bigger and bigger!
10. Chase is eating and eating now. He doesn't really eat lots. BUT he eats instead of drinks his lunches and dinners now. Thats a huge step since he LOVES his bottle and we had to keep him on formula to help him grow and gain weight.
11. Sean and I are getting ready to celebrate 4 years of marriage bliss. hardwork. love. and dedication to each other and our life together.
12. We have family coming out next week!! and then two weeks from that! and then A HUGE CHRISTMAS PARTY that will last for weeks this December and into January! We can't wait!!!





1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Oh I miss you! Sounds like DC is fun. I can't believe how big Chase is getting. I remember when he was born and was just the tiniest thing ever. I know every mom wants to hear their kid looks like them (we do all the hard work after all) but he looks like a mini Sean!

Oh and Congrats to your father-in-law!

Popular Posts