Today was so busy for us. We did so much. I didn't think we would be able to but we totally did!
1. Detailed 2 cars.
2. Took care of my 1 year old. And cleaned my house.
3. Bath time.
4. Showered.
5.Traded in 2 cars
5.5 (while we were trading in our cars) SEAN GOT A JOB OFFER! Start date: September 10
6. Purchased a new car that meets our needs much better
7. Went and spent time with my wonderful in-laws.
8. Went home and showered (seriously.. buying a new car is so much work)
9. Cleaned up my house again.
10. Went and worked the concession stand for my sweet little sister in law as she did the halftime show (so my in-law's could go watch her dance)
11. got Chase all ready for bed....
12. Grocery shopped..
13. Planned our entire trip
14. Figured out our sleeping arrangements for the 2222 mile drive
15. Reserved our rental trailer
16. Made dinner
17. Called all our family to tell them our exciting news
18. Eating dinner (now)
19. Cuddled my husband FINALLY.
20. I'm going to take a bath THE HIT THE HAY!
AND now!! relax. I will probably sleep tonight for the first time in months!!! We have a PLAN finally!!
Friday, August 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
1 comment:
You are wonder woman, Lauren! It's cOming together. Yay!
Post a Comment