Here are some pictures from his bid day! We did a photoshoot out in Woods Cross and it was so fun and it went perfect. We tried to let him have the cake.. He didn't want to touch it. But that was ok.. It was funny and to be honest I didn't feel like cleaning up a seriously messy little boy. So it worked out.
When he finally woke up yesterday (9:40am) We went in singing 'HAPpY BIRTHDAY' and he was so confused as to why we were singing loud and clapping. He loved it. But he was for sure confused. He got his bath time and then he played and played. His cute little friend Diego came over with my girlfriend Kristin, and the boys played and played. We met back up with them at 3 and went and took pictures and fed the babies red velvet cake. It was so good (the mommies had some too) Then it was off to the DR for me. (I'm not pregnant... we thought I was) Then back home for playtime with daddy and pizza as a family. It was a long day. Chase only got 1 and a half naps so he was very tired. We love our little guy so much.
I'll have his one year stats in a few hours. He has his 1 year check up today. I can't wait to see all the measurements. Chase was 19 pounds last time we measured him.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GUY!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment