Friday, June 1, 2012

say "mamma!"

Chase can say "Mamma"!!!!!! He started saying it yesterday!!!!!! He will say it for like 20 minutes and then get shy when we ask him to say it. It's the CUTEST thing I have ever seen. He has the funniest, sweetest and most adorable little voice I've ever heard! And i'm LOVING it!!! I was so glad he was willing to keep talking yesterday when Sean came home so he got to hear it. And first thing this morning when Chase woke up to hang out with Sean, he just kept saying "mamma, mamma." Well... I am one happy mamma!!!

1 comment:

Nick and Dani said...

Haha, well, Zeke still doesn't say 'Mamma' when he's talking about me, but Eli's main baby gab-phrase is 'mamma'! So fine, Z can say Dada all he wants, and I'll take Eli's mama!That's so exciting about Chase, I want you to sneak some video of it so I can hear his sweet voice!

Popular Posts