Wednesday, June 20, 2012

bar bar bar.. bar bar

remember that song "ba ba ba, ba ba-beran" I have been totally singing that this morning.. but BAR BAR BAR... as my sweet husband is studying away for his BAR exam next month. He takes it on July 24 and I can't wait for him to be done with it. The last two months I've been reliving his law school days... Where he studies and I lay my head on his lap just so I can be by him while he pays me little to no attention. But It's kind of nice.. I can read or watch TV show and he can do his thing... And he doesn't say a word about what I'm reading or watching! In fact... he doesn't interrupt me at all! Haaa. I wouldn't mind if he did (sometimes) but it is a little fun... (not EVERYDAY forever kind of fun) but a  little for a few days kind of fun.
I'm so proud of him. He works hard at work, applies to jobs, studies, works out, is a daddy to a very active and demanding little guy and still manages to be my sweet husband with no an ounce of impatience or frustration at being worked so hard.
Right now we have been looking at jobs back on the East Coast, things around DC. Sean would love to work for a congressman or senator and write laws and be in the middle of the happenings back there. OR he would love to fight for his country, rolling around in the dirt and shooting a gun. Sean and his family love America with their whole hearts. He has wanted to serve in the military for as long as I have known him. (his dad did, his uncles and cousins have and his brothers want to) So... Sean could actually quite possibly be a JAG officer if we end up applying to the ARMY like we have been talking about. It's all quite exciting and with so many possibilities we can't wait to see what is in store for our little family. Anyways.. LOTS of things coming up!
AND MY BABY SISTER IS COMING TO STAY WITH US FOR A FEW WEEKS!! She flies in July 3rd and we can't wait! Chase will be in HEAVEN! Not just boring old mom to play with!!! Yay for Aunties!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Good luck Sean! I'm sure you will do awesome!

Popular Posts