Wednesday, April 4, 2012

this week!!!!

I feel like I've never been busier. I'm a full-time mother. I revolve my entire world around my beautiful son. Yet in my free time (what mother has free time??) I have managed to ad my photography around that little boy. When Chase is napping I take my classes. When he is practicing crawling or figuring out a toy I've been setting appointments. All the while working on starting my business from the ground up. I have completely started over. My business as a photographer has finally found it's place. Glamour!
I guess it's true, a busy lady gets things done! Yes, yes and yes. I wake up, make my bed then go feed my son. He gets his bath time and then plays and hits the hay for his morning nap.I do the dishes and then I practice. I take pictures. I edit. Then Chase wakes up. Lunch time. Food everywhere. A stinky diaper (like clockwork) and then more playtime. He is crawling all over and getting into everything. I follow behind him, baby proofing as I go. Then nap time again. Chase still sleeps quite a bit. Pretty soon its about 4pm. Soon Sean will be home and we will work on my business plan and my new website. Then more baby time. PS CHASE IS TRYING TO WALK. Today he let go and just stood there all by himself... Then proceeded to take a step and fall.. My amazing baby. Whoa. I promise mommy isn't ready for that!!! Anyways.. Then till about 1am I'm running over poses and pictures and strategies in my head. Sometimes i even get a shower in. busy as can be.

1 comment:

Nick and Dani said...

Haha, oh my heck! You are one busy bee! I cannot believe that Chase is trying to walk! I need to see that cute kid! And yes, your photography is amazing!The pictures you took of me and Z and our individual family then our extended family were all amazing and from your pictures I can see that you've some how gotten even better! I love seeing your samples on Instagram!

Popular Posts