Monday, April 2, 2012

Beautiful

This is what I was trying to explain in my photography posts. Here was my shoot from today. Look at this gorgeous lady. It was so fun for both of us. Me, being able to use all that I have been learning was a great feeling. And Megan loved being able to get all dolled up, hair, makeup and the clothes. It was a really great day. I'm open now and taking customers. My site should be up in about a week or so. Contact me @ stewartlaurenf@gmail.com if you have questions or want to schedule a shoot. These pictures were done today in my home studio but I do also shoot on location at your home as well, as long as it's near my home in Bountiful UT. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I enjoyed the whole process today. 






3 comments:

Tabitha said...

They look good! You can definitely tell a difference in the style of these photos compared to your other photo shoots. I am super excited to see what you do for me next week!

Gwen said...

These pictures are amazing!!!!! You have a great talent, I'm sure a great model too, but can't get pics like that without an amazingly talented photographer.

Jenni said...

You are so talented Lauren - these are really fantastic shots. I could totally see these in 17 magazine or something where they are trying to emphasize the clothing or younger teens. Very good job!

Popular Posts