I know the title doesn't make grammatical sense but you know what I mean. New Years has come and gone and we are nearly done with January 2012. I can't believe where the time has gone.
Resolutions for me this year? Actually no. I didn't make a single one. I don't like the thought that i'll set these fantastic goals then fall short and give up.
BUT i will continue to do these things I've been doing.
Working out!!! yep! Since Chase was 4 weeks old I've been doing p90X and running.
Being the best mommy I can! I pour my heart and soul into that baby 24/7 and I will continue to do these things. He's my little angel.
Reading good books! YEP! I read everyday.
Crafting and making my house a home. I GET TO DO THIS ALL OVER AGAIN! I did lots last year but this year I get to do a WHOLE house makeover not just baby Chase's room
Spending time with my husband!
yeah... I'll always have things I need to do and want to do! So i'll keep on doing them! I believe the saying "keep on keeping on" applies here.
No comments:
Post a Comment