Monday, September 26, 2011

my beautiful son

Now that the medicine has kicked in and he's a little older Chase is doing much better. He has started smiling daily and crying less and less. The constant throwing up has almost stopped as well. That is... As long as he's not laid down after he eats. Also because of that diaper changes need to be fast and furious to get done before food comes back up. This happens no matter how long it's been since he ate. Dumb acid reflux. We will get rid of you someday!!! We've got medicine and lots of prayers backing me up on this. My little angel will kick you. Chase has been the light in my existance I have been waiting for. He has been the largest blessing in my life, second only to my wonderful husband who is the perfect father to my baby boy. I wake up every morning ready and happy to see that baby of mine. And since he's started sleeping in his own bed I really miss him when he wakes up, even at 2 or 4 or 5am. I am always happier than I was last time I got to see him. He is a special little boy. He brings such joy to our home and I can't imagine our life without him here. He lights up the lives of his parents in such a way neither Sean or I ever though possible. He is my gift straight from Heaven. I needed this little one in my life. I am so thankful he's finally here.

Now.. Time to show off my little guy!! Seriously. Get a load of these pictures. He's perfect!

2 comments:

Nick and Dani said...

Oh my gosh! He IS so cute! His eyes are beautiful! (You are gorgeous, too!)

Jared and Jessica said...

Lauren, he is absolutely dreamy. What a cutie. So happy for your beautiful little family!!

Popular Posts