
goes the TINY little heartbeat!!! Today we got to go to the Dr and see our tiny little baby!!!! It was amazing. I've never experienced anything like it. Seeing our little one on the screen and hearing baby's pounding heartbeat. O my goodness. I live for that little heartbeat. 151.78 BPM
Life will never be the same and we can't wait. We have looked forward to our baby for so long I can hardly believe it's finally happening. It's real! We're having a baby! We were given great news, everything looked perfect today. Baby is growing just right and mom seems to be doing well too!I haven't been sick really. Smells get to me and make me a tiny sick but for the most part all I am is really tired. I sleep. It's all I do. I go to bed when I get home. I sleep till nearly 11am everyday. Of course parts have gotten bigger. Much bigger. They really didn't need to. O goodness. But they did. And I get grumpy easy... But that's all
All in all these last 7 weeks and 3 days have been wonderful!!! Thanks again everyone for the continued support!!!
3 comments:
What a sweet, wonderful experience! We're still so excited for you! You have waited so long and I bet it feels so good!
Congratulations!!
oh man-- if you believe the old wives, you're probably having a boy with a heartbeat of 150! Although my baby had a fast heartrate and everyone was SURE it was a girl-- so who knows! ;)
Post a Comment