Friday, February 21, 2014

Updates and photo dump!

Chase is huge. He is full sentence talking all the time. 
The other day he used the word "unfortunately" in a sentence. 
 Here I am. Just growing and growing a baby too. I love the fact that I'm making a baby. 
We are so excited to expand our family. This photo below of my belly was taken today
by Chase. He has been begging to take pictures. And he is finally big enough to hold it up. 
So this is what he came up with and shot all by himself. I love it. I also love that he loves 
to take pictures like his mommy. I have always loved taking photos, and turning that into 
my photography business has been a dream com true for me. It's my other passion. I love that
Chase loves it as well. 
 Oh he is big! And I must say... he has fabulous hair. He turns heads. 
People stop to pet him or say "oh wow, look at his hair" And he replies "thank you"
 Spending time with daddy. Little Mr Loves music. 
He loves daddy to get out his guitar and sing and play with him. 

No comments:

Popular Posts