Monday, November 25, 2013

"Forced Patience"

My sweet BFF Kristin calls all this fertility waiting "Forced Patience" which is the most accurate description i've heard yet. I am not a patient person so I consider this 100% forced patience. BUT also? I really don't want to take the test is the other thing.. I hate pregnancy tests. I have taken so many negative ones that I just really have a hate hate relationship with them. I'd rather just know... I do not like those tests.. I feel like a failure every time it comes up negative! so... That's a little dramatic. BUT it's really true. Test is this Friday. BUMMER. Unless of course I'm pregnant! Then happy happy I will be!

2 comments:

Marie Dixon said...

Wait, has the test day already come and gone?!! I'm waiting with baited breath to hear the results!

Marie Dixon said...

Wait, has the test day already come and gone?!! I'm waiting with baited breath to hear the results!

Popular Posts