Totally. 100%. In LOVE. I just sometimes have to brag about my sweet husband. It's not like he brings home flowers. or chocolates daily( my butt thanks him) it's just him... This is my blog so I can say as much and as many sappy things about my love if I want. I'm in love.
No.. Love is not easy. And love is not blind (as they may say) but for me? It's remembering all the little things. And thinking of how he tries with all his power to make me happy, and to make Chase happy. Sean doesn't stop. Ever. He is a hard working hunk of a man. He works all day long at his job. BUT before he even goes there? He hits the gym (at 6am so he doesn't miss out on time with his family) and keeps his bod?? a 10!!! (AMEN to that lovey) And comes home ready to take on the family. "Daddy!" "Sean!" "Help me!" "hungry!" "I need to stop and pick up a few things" "Bedtime routine" "Baby needs a bath!" "Can you rub my back!" "Car needs the oil changed!" "Wipers need swapped out!" "Trash please" He hears all of this at once and probably lots more the minute he gets into the car. He is happy to see us. When he gets home he is at home. He leaves work troubles (if there even were any) at the metro stop and just enjoys us. He is a fantastic example of selflessness daily. Patience? well.. He has got the motherload... Anyways.. had to say a few things. Because you know you are crazy CRAY CRAY in love when you have to stop yourself from posting on FaceBook 500 times a day how much you love your husband.... It would drive people crazy.. and probably they would think I was making it up!! ;-))) But it's all true.
I mean.. our life is not perfect! For sure not. But I married someone who puts his family and their hears above his own and I can't imagine being married to a better friend or partner for me. I swear.. He is just wonderful in every way.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
2 comments:
I LOVE THIS! You two are so well-matched, it's ridiculous. I'm so glad you fill each other so much.
PS You're an awesome wifey.
I love that you say such nice things about your hubby, it makes me want to be a better wife. I miss you neighbor, but glad we are still friends on blogs and instagram! Love ya pretty lady!
Post a Comment