The first four chapters included:
Chapter 1. Marriage
Chapter 2. Law School
Chapter 3. Pregnancy and baby Chase
Chapter 4. Relocating to Washington DC
Chapter 5. Time to work on baby number 2. (Fertility and drugs again)
Last time we wanted to have a baby I took some time before really blogging about it. It had been so hard and the journey was long. This time I am going to talk about it a little more before the desperation sets in. But I'm positive things will be different this time around with my mentality of hope and not feeling as sad. First of all, we know we have the ability to get pregnant and have a child. Secondly, I have Chase already. He is a loving little handful that keeps me busy every day all day long. I don't have time to sit and think about what I'm missing. Third, we know if we can't have any more kids (for whatever reason) we already have Chase. He is my angel. When he was born I used to tell Sean that Chase was (and he still is) my angel of love and mercy. Sent straight to be a balm for my aching heart. So with that being said, we are excited and optimistic to start the fertility process again. We are planning for March to start meeting with a specialist and we can't wait! And Chase wants a brother. He practically begs for one. (we can't ever leave cousin playdates without tears. Heaven forbid we have to go back to our house and play with just mom!)
So we actually have been trying since last August for baby number two and the natural thing isn't working for us. We are excited to really get started with all the injections and pills and checkups. It might not sound fun but the end result is an amazing one. So we cannot wait to get going! Baby number 2 we can't wait to meet you!!
Friday, February 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
1 comment:
Lauren! We had to go through the same thing with our baby number 2. It definitely is easier to go through all of the pills and treatments with a little one at home to keep you busy. We will keep you guys in our prayers!! Can't wait to hear about it all!! Good luck!
Post a Comment