Wednesday, November 9, 2011
life as a balancing wife/mother
I'm working my very hardest each moment of the day trying to be the best mom I can to my sweet tiny angel, baby Chase. I jump and run to him when he needs me and I feed him and I love on him all day long... Then my husband comes home! and I think.. hmmm I need to be such a good wife to him! Dinner should be done.. But... it's not! I should be dressed!! (not in workout clothes) and the house should be spotless! Chase should have on perfectly clean clothes and be fresh out of the bath!! AND I should be able to run and meet him at the door.. OK.. Well... All of those things do not happen. Sometimes I can fit in one... maybe two. Dinner can be done! but I don't have the house vacuumed! or I'll be dressed but there will be laundry needing to be folded and put away and the dishes are not done... the list of possible outcomes goes on and on. Oh, and don't forget that much needed grocery trip!!! If I even make it to the store I forget something... I can't remember everything of course! even with my list in hand! O dear... All I know is that I have a blessed life to have been given so much... And I guess somewhere deep down I know I don't need to do it all to show my husband I love him and that I'm thinking about him. Luckily he's so kind and patient. He has never once come home and said "um... Lauren??? what the CRAP did you do all day? and why is dinner not done???" or any one of those things I needed to get accomplished that day. He's so supportive. I just want to be better for him and my baby boy. And even when not even half of that list gets done? I know at the end of the day my baby knows he is loved and he is safe here... SEAN!! I hope you know I love you and I'm trying to be a better wife to you!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It is hard to get everything done!! I think you need to come visit again! Holiday craft?
I feel the say way every day! It is so hard to get everything done! Especially when all you want to do is play with your little man when he is happy in stead of putting him in a toy and cleaning!
I think we will get the hang of this eventually!
Post a Comment