








Sean and I were able to go and visit my family out in their home in Arcata, CA. And o boy what a fun week that was!! We started our trip out there on Saturday evening and slept in Winnamecca... we needed the sleep. So not too early in the morning we got up and continued our trip. We did have a little bit of a more interesting drive because it was not only Sean and I we had our 4 month old puppy, Rush with us as well.
Surprisingly he does GREAT in the car. I was amazed. Finally Sunday evening we rolled into their driveway and got out to hug and kiss my family!!! It was such a good feeling, COMING HOME. It's been quite a while since we made that trip (since before we got married) so it was long over due.We went hunting, camping, 4-wheeling and hiking in the beautiful mountains of Northern California. It was a much needed vacation. My family is all doing really well so that was good to see. My mom did have a pretty major surgery the Monday morning we left to drive back home. Everything went well with that so we were all really thankful.
Anyways.. I just love my family. That's all.
1 comment:
i smell a little cabin visitation from those pictures- so fun!
Post a Comment