Monday, November 9, 2009

I love the Holidays!

mmmmmmmmm I love the holidays... I can't wait to see family and decorate my house! And the smell... I LOVE the smells of baking and the different spices and trees and the crisp air that is coming with the Season! I can't wait to celebrate with our family. Not too much longer till Thanksgiving and all that, that brings! I am so excited to get my house ready for the Holiday season!!!
This picture is of Sean and I from our first Thanksgiving! On our honeymoon right after we got married! I can't wait to compare them to this years pictures! I love my family, and my husband! HAPPY upcoming Holidays!!!!

3 comments:

david and kinsley harper said...

you are sooo cute!!!! im glad you updated your blog girly! hahah!!! well hope life is well. i to am sooo excited for all the things you have just mentioned!

Enriquez Family said...

I love the holiday season also! Im so glad we will be home for Christmas! You are such a freakin cutie!

thanida said...

Your article gives us very interesting knowledge. I like it.I spend my time and where to spend the time.
maxbet

Popular Posts