
SEAN ASKED ME TO BE HIS WIFE!! YA YA YA and I did say yEs!
here is a picture of us that night, with me calling my family and telling everyone
it FINALLY happened!

We met June 1, 2008.
went on our first date that weekend...
BUT we didn't start dating till the middle of JULY!!!!
So... a week after we officially started dating... We decided to get married.
I knew it was done.. I was done. NEVER to date another man again.
SEAN STEWART! Monday... we started dating... Friday night we began joking about getting married... Saturday we were for sure getting married... Sunday WE WERE PICKING DATES!
I just had to wait for the ring...
So.... a little over a month later Sean told me he hadn't lied when he said that he couldn't ever be happy again with out me. And he asked me to be his wife!
So.... a little over a month later Sean told me he hadn't lied when he said that he couldn't ever be happy again with out me. And he asked me to be his wife!
SEAN I LOVE YOU! THANKS BABY! You are my favorite person in the world and the love of my life. I could never have found someone more perfectly suited for me then you are. I love you with all my heart!
2 comments:
What a good picture of the two of you!! Your husband really does smile! Tell him to do it more often. It is a good smile. Congrats on a special time to remember!
HE he does smile! But not usually for pictures. I love it. its BEAUTIFUL and those perfect teeth just SHINE when he does... We'll have a talk about that! Thanks!!!!
Post a Comment