1998 Green and Gold beautiful Isuzu trooper. (His name is Sid) Towing package, with brand new ball and chain hook up for pulling a trailerHas 190,000 miles but runs so good, the maintenance on it has been kept up very well.Regular oil changes and tune ups.perfect for in the snow or for camping has 2 wheel drive (front wheel) and 4w driveHas a traction option for driving in the snow.huge storage or trunk area un the backall electronic, windows, locks, everything.Am FM radio and tape player (I used my Ipod)Inside is in perfect conditionone scratch on the right side could be buffed out really easily. And one scratch on the back left bumperThis car has been so good fo rme in the snow, but I commute so I got a smaller car.
I need to get rid of it ASAP I had it listed for 3400 but I am lowering it to 2800 so I can get rid of it. my husband and i have 3 cars. I am sad to see him go. He has gotten me all over the country.
Call and ask for Lauren @ 801-616-7334
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
-
I remember people telling me "Oh your life is going to change when you have that baby" like... as a warning? So I was already preg...
1 comment:
I WANNA BUY IT!!!!
Post a Comment