Sean popped the QUESTION on WEDNESDAY August 20, 2008! Can you believe it!? We are getting Married November 22, 2008 in the Bountiful Temple. One of THE MOST BEAUTIFUL places on Earth. I can't wait to share the eternities with Sean. For those of you who haven't met him yet.. YOU ARE SOO UNLUCKY... JUST wait till you get to. Your life will feel complete, just as mine did. We are going to be such a cute family! My new name will be Lauren M. Stewart.
Anyways, I just started this for a Family connection for us, with our loved ones spread out so far and not so wide, we need to keep in touch and be able to see what everyone is doing! Okay guys.. I will keep you posted on my cute new family. LOVE YOU ALL!
2 comments:
I think this is one of my favorite pictures. The water and sun were perfect. You both look so engaging......
FOR real.. mine too.. WE ARE VERY engaging.. and VERY ENGAGED!! :) KarlQQi....
Post a Comment